- Silke Bollmohr (PhD in Environmental Sciences & Managing Director
- Ten years experience in capacity building and environmental education in chemical risk asssessment and water quality monitoring
- Twelve years of experience in the occurrence and effects of stressors in surface waters and extensive knowledge in the environmental fate of chemicals, field relevant toxicity testing and the use of empirical modelling in predicting environmental exposure and effect scenarios.
- Work experiences in projects in African countries (Congo, Mozambique, Zanzibar, Tanzania) as well as in Europe, dealing with mining activities, municipal environmental challenges and sustainable agriculture.
- Knowledge in mitigation measure strategies minimizing chemical input into surface waters
- Well linked to government, industry and academia in various African countries through past experiences working in government, academia and industry.
- Silke recently won the Global Capacity Building Award from SETAC in Brussels
Janet Bwari Masese (Assistant)
Janet has over thirteen years’ experience in various adminstrative capacities and has since gained extensive knowledge in Management and Operations. She holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with a major in Management from University of Eastern Africa Baraton. Her wide experience spreads through Program Operations, Communications and Relationship Management gained from working in different organizations. She therefore brings to the board additional abilities that are necessary in guiding HAMANA to achieve its intents.
Patricia Ndanu (Information and Environmental Specialist)